23 December 2010

I Like Japan

In this world we know all country with the culture. I'm is Indonesian i like the culture, i like the scenary, but i don't like the habit of indonesian. Include me! i'm a lazy boy, i'm a stupid boy but i have spirit to make my life better than now. I want changes my Indonesian like a japanesse.

I like japan when i'm 10 years. I like the country, small country but controls the world. I like Japan from the people, the spirit, the foods and drink, and from the culture. I don't like japan in relagious, they pray to sun.

Japan's people are handsome and beautyful. They take care his/her body. They see their style. And they are averrage is smart. Style but smart.

Japanesse have a big spirit to changes their life better than now. In good was a more good. *ngomong opo?* intinya di yang baik, masih ada yang lebih baik.

Japan have a delicious food and drink. I like shushi. I like shake. The really japanesse eat fish or seafood 100kg per people every month or years i forget it. But in Indonesia, we are eat fish 1 kg per people every month or years.

From the culture, japanesse always respect the other. They belive all things to others. They belive if goverment can *mengawasi*.

It's reason why i like japan. Sometimes i will changes Indonesia like to Japan. Better than Japan. Better than the number one country in the world. I love Indonesia, I love Japan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment